Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Finally home on 06th Jan 2010!

After all the advise, checks, assessments, and stay over at the ward 96/13, nothing happened!

I did not deliver my baby, my cervix did not further dilate!

Throughout the night in ward... I kept having irregular painful contraction over my abdominal and cervix region. Almost every hour I was awaken by the pain, but seems that it was not good enough for delivery yet.

My hubby is always supportive and always around when needed him. I was too afraid he might tired out sooner than me before our baby arrival. I wanna to go home badly, for hubby's sake and our proper rest sake. We did not rest well as nurses, healthcare workers and doctors is always popping in and out of our room! We are always disturbed! Now I finally understood why my patient always complaining not having enough rest during their hospital stay. And hospital's food sucks big time! despite having a A class stay! So my sweet hubby went out to get some real food for me MAC DONALD's!!!!! hahahaha... have not missed Mac so much in my life before!

Anyway, on 6th Jan 2010 morning, Prof Biswas popped by and assessed me and still my cervix dilation was not progressing. He advised that c-section could be possible tomorrow, if I choose to do it. I choose it! I want my baby out!

SO it will be done! Tomorrow first thing in the morning I will be scheduled for the C-section!