Thursday, December 31, 2009

Week 38 + 7 days & still counting down

This is my longest wait in my life...

When is my son popping out? Everyday staying at home and wait, is no laughing matter! It almost drived me nutz. At least, if he pops out I have tons of things to do, will have sleepless nights, countless breast feeding to do, tons of cloth diaper to wash... confine at home for the longest time of my life for a month.

Cannot wait to go for my obs. review next monday. NO! Wanna my prince to pop out on his own anytime now!

Anyways ... my life have to go on rite? So decided to do something today:

1. I have booked a movie on INVICTUS by Morgan Freeman and Matt Damon today at 1050pm in Vivocity GV.

2. Will do more laundry washing today after hubby is back from work.

3. Will wash the carpet in the living area.

4. Will read up the instruction manual on the breast pump by Avent.

5. Will set up the electronic stream sterilizer for the milk bottles.

That's all folks. Happy New Year!